The family of a 93-year-old woman who dies after being accidentally served diswashing solution is filing a lawsuit against her nursing home, Atria Park.
On August 27, three people were taken to the hospital after staff accidentally served a cleaning solution instead of juice. The lawsuit claims that Trudy Maxwell, 93, was given detergent stronger than Drano. Maxwell and Peter Schroeder, 93, died, after the incident. Schroeder’s family has also filed a lawsuit.
The investigation continues and the authorities have yet to disclose if the incident is an accident or criminal.