Five men were arrested on Tuesday in connection to a murder and assault of an off-duty police officer in June.
According to the Mountain View Police Department, around 10:45 p.m. on June 18, officers were dispatched to the Chris Stapleton concert at Shoreline Amphitheater after receiving reports of an unresponsive man near the stage.
The injured man was given medical aid before being rushed to a local hospital.
The victim, Juan Gonzales, 41, died from his injuries a week later.
Police say that during the concert, a group of men assaulted an off-duty police officer and then left.
The police launched an investigation and discovered that the parties involved knew one another and were part of Hells Angels Motorcycle Club, an organization of bikers recognized by the Federal Bureau of Investigation to be linked to illegal activity.
Five men were identified as suspects in these incidents.
On Tuesday, search warrants were executed on the homes of the suspects and they were taken into custody without incident.
The five men and their charges are listed below:
- Dominic Guardado, 33, of San Francisco: dissuading a witness to a crime
- Julio Moran, 43, of San Mateo: assault by means to likely to produce great bodily injury
- David Wiesenhaven, 38, of San Francisco : assault by means to likely to produce great bodily injury
- Logan Winterton, 37, of San Francisco: murder and assault by means to likely to produce great bodily injury
- Raymond Cunanan, 42, of Pleasant Hill: dissuading a witness to a crime and assault by means to likely to produce great bodily injury