Job title: Fulfillment Center Associate
Job description: We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Fulfillment Associate to join our warehousing team in South San Francisco, CA USA, Are you looking to start work for a great wage?
New at Staffmark: work today, get paid today! We’ve partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit for you, to offer our employees access to their pay on their own schedule.
Benefits of DailyPay include: The ability to track your daily income, Automatically save a portion of your paycheck, Transfer your earnings instantly or next-day.
As a Staffmark Fulfillment Associate, you will be responsible for offloading stock deliveries, locating and relocating merchandise, and packaging orders for shipment. You will also need the ability to operate manual pallet jack. In addition to handling materials, you will be trained to assist in operating in different departments requiring packages being weighed, sorted, staged, loaded / unloaded.
To ensure success as a Fulfillment Associate, you should have a good understanding of warehousing procedures, great attention to detail, and the ability to lift heavy objects as needed.
Our trained Fulfillment Associates process orders quickly and efficiently while adhering to safety and quality standards at all times – Good housekeeping is a must.
Here are the job duties:
- Offloading delivery trucks and transporting merchandise into the warehouse
- Locating, delivering and selecting merchandise from shelves, storage areas, bin and racks
- Verify merchandise information matches the work order / pick list provided
- Inspect merchandise for quality, incoming and outgoing.
- Packing the merchandise for delivery
At Staffmark, we adhere to state health and safety practices – wear your mask!.
Hours, days and pay:
- Work Days are Monday to Friday
- Start time 11:00 AM – work until 7:35 PM
- Pay is great! $18.00 per hour
The successful Fulfillment Associate will have:
- Desire for quality work with an eye for the details
- Knowledge of warehousing procedures preferred
- Previous experience as a Fulfillment Associate – a major plus
- Ability to lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs. as needed
- Ability to stand and walk the entire shift each day. Get your steps in 21,000+ steps as day on average.
Why work with Staffmark? What are the Benefits?
- Full free snack bar, waters, fruit, cereal and goodies, they change variety often.
- Purchase clothing at a deep discount
- Temp to hire position for the right person.
- Comfortable seating for breaks and lunch
- Onsite management there to answer questions about your employment
- Referral bonuses, no limit, $100 each, ask me how.
- Music piped in or wear your ear pods.
- Medical benefits available if you like, major medical, vision, dental.
Please complete online application and call or text me: 650-291-4200
Jobs near me: South San Francisco, CA USA
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Expected salary: $18 per hour
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 08:11:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!