Job title: Home Health Licensed Vocational Nurse – $74,000 – $92,000/Yr
Company: Pinnacle Rehab Staffing
Job description: We are looking for a Full Time Home Health Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) for a permanent position in the Home Health Care setting. This position offers a lot of flexibility, as the nurse schedules directly with her own patients, therefore you get to decide when you start and end your day to a large degree, and you can schedule your patients around your own life appointments and events. The pay and benefits for this Licensed Vocational Nurse position are very generous. The Licensed Vocational Nurse is not required to have Home Health experience, however the nurse must have at least one year of experience with adult or geriatric medical/surgical patients in the SNF setting if no home health experience. The LVN needs to either have or be willing to get an IV/Blood Draw certification. This is a quick 36-hour course that is done on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday and the course is reimbursed 100% by employer. The company is known as A+ in the industry for caring about the patients– they run several programs that benefit the patients, they are very family oriented, and they are organized and logical. They cultivate a cooperative work setting. This company has been in business many years so it also offers job stability. All interested LVN candidates please answer the questions near the bottom.
Some of the Benefits for the Home Health LVN position:
- The pay is$35 to $44/hr depending on experience
- Health Insurances– Choice of 3 different plans with 2 different companies, which are 100% paid for the employee by the company!
- Dental 100% paid for the employee by the company!
- Paid time off– 27 days (so 5.5 weeks) in first year and 6.5 weeks after first year, and 7.5 weeks after 5 years!
- Short term disability 100% paid for by the company
- Long term disability 100% paid for by the company
- Retirement Plan with company match
- Electronic charting
- Life insurance– 100% paid for by the company equal to 1x annual salary
- Paid mileage paid at $.58/mile, which ends up being an extra paycheck at the end of the week.
- Continuing education benefit
- Phone provided to employee
HOME HEALTH CARE LVN JOB REQUIREMENTS: The LVN does NOT need home health experience but if the nurse does not have home health experience, the LVN must have at least 1 year of experience working with adult and geriatric medical / surgical patients in any of the following settings: rehabilitation Center / skilled nursing facility SNF, home health care / visiting nurse setting, rehab hospital, correctional facility, hospital / medical center, Intensive Care Unit ICU, Medical Intensive Care Unit MICU, Surgical Intensive Care Unit SICU, Definitive Observation Unit DOU, Critical Care Unit CCU, float / pool nurse. The LVN needs to either have or be willing to get an IV/Blood Draw certification. This is a quick 36-hour course that is done on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday and the course is reimbursed 100% by employer. The licensed Vocational nurse must have been trained as a licensed vocational nurse. The licensed vocational nurse must have a current LVN license in the state. A Flu vaccine and a COVID-19 vaccine are required for this position unless you have a medical or religious exemption.
*If you qualify for this LVN position and are interested, please put a note in your application with the following information:*
1. This is a full-time position– are you able to work full-time hours?
2. All nurses are required to cover one weekend a month. You can get days off during the week to make up for it, or get paid extra. Are you willing to cover one weekend per month?
3. The pay range is $35 to $44 per hour, and where you fall on the range is strictly dictated by your years of experience. The higher end of the range is reserved for therapists with near 30 years of experience, and there is little room to negotiate outside of where you fall on the pay scale. Are you still interested in interviewing knowing that you may not fall on the pay range as high as you would like?
4. What times and days could you do an in-person interview?
5. Do you have or are you willing to get an IV/Blood Draw certification to be offered this position (This is a quick 36-hour course that is done on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday and the course is reimbursed 100% by employer)?
6. A Flu vaccine and a COVID-19 vaccine are required for this position unless you have a medical or religious exemption. Do you have or are you willing to get a Flu vaccine and a COVID-19 vaccine if offered a position?
7. Your total years experience as a nurse will be used to calculate your salary. Please be sure to provide a full version of your resume or provide me with the information. Please include the month/year you started and ended at each major or applicable job, what your title was, and what type of work or patient population you worked with.
8. Do you have any experience working with adult and geriatric medical / surgical patients? Where did you work and from what month/year to what month/year?
9. What is your email address?
***We will be emailing all candidates Licensed Vocational Nurse follow-up questions so please be watching your email that you used to apply to this position.
Other Keywords: Home Health, Home Health Care, Homecare, Home Visits, Visiting Nurse Association, Visiting Nurse Services, VNS, VNA, Skilled Nursing Facility, SNF, Healthcare Center, Health and Rehab Center, Rehabilitation Center, Health Center, Acute, Subacute, Sub-acute, Sub Acute, Subacute Nurse, Sub acute care, subacute care, sub-acute care, Skilled Care, Skilled Visits, SNF, Short Term, Long Term, In patient, Inpatient, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVN, SVN, full time, full-time
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 07:31:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!