Job title: Home Health Registered Nurse Case Manager – $118,000 – $148,000/Yr
Company: Pinnacle Rehab Staffing
Job description: We are looking for a Full Time Registered Nurse (RN) for a high-paying, flexible position doing skilled nursing visits to adult and geriatric medical / surgical patients in the Home Health Care setting. This position offers a lot of flexibility, as the nurse schedules directly with her own patients, therefore you get to decide when you start and end your day to a large degree, and you can schedule your patients around your own life appointments and events. The pay and benefits are generous for this Registered Nurse Position. It is preferred that the RN have Home Health experience, however we will consider Registered Nurses who have at least 1 year of experience with adult or geriatric medical/surgical patients in the hospital or SNF setting if no home health experience. The field registered nurse position in home health care is sometimes called a case manager, as you will be managing the cases of your home health patients. This registered nurse position is with a homecare company that has been in business many years, therefore it has stability and longevity. All interested RN candidates please answer the questions below.
Some of the Benefits for the Home Health RN position:
- Great Pay – $56 to $71/hr depending on experience
- Health Insurances– Choice of 3 different plans with 2 different companies, which are 100% paid for the employee by the company!
- Dental 100% paid for the employee by the company!
- Paid time off– 27 days (so 5.5 weeks) in first year and 6.5 weeks after first year, and 7.5 weeks after 5 years!
- Short term disability 100% paid for by the company
- Long term disability 100% paid for by the company
- Retirement Plan with company match
- Electronic charting
- Life insurance– 100% paid for by the company equal to 1x annual salary
- Paid mileage paid at $.58/mile, which ends up being an extra paycheck at the end of the week.
- Continuing education benefit
- Phone provided to employee
HOME HEALTHCARE RN JOB REQUIREMENTS: It is preferred that the RN have Home Health experience, however we will consider Registered Nurses who have at least 1 year of recent experience working with adult and geriatric patients in any of the following settings: rehabilitation center / skilled nursing facility SNF, home health care / visiting nurse setting, rehab hospital, correctional facility, hospital / medical center, Intensive Care Unit ICU, Medical Intensive Care Unit MICU, Surgical Intensive Care Unit SICU, Definitive Observation Unit DOU, Emergency Room, Emergency Department, Critical Care Unit CCU, float / pool nurse. The RN must be Registered Nurse. The Registered Nurse must have a current license in the state. The Registered Nurse must either be a US Citizen or have your green card. A Flu vaccine and a COVID-19 vaccine are required for this position.
*If you qualify for this position and are interested, please put a note in your application with the following information:*
1. Are you willing to work full-time?
2. The pay range is $56 to $71 per hour, and where you fall on the range is strictly dictated by your years of experience. The higher end of the range is reserved for nurses with near 30 years of experience, and there is little room to negotiate outside of where you fall on the pay scale. Are you still interested in interviewing knowing that you may not fall on the pay range as high as you would like?
3. All nurses are required to cover one weekend a month. You can get days off during the week to make up for it, or get paid extra. Are you willing to cover one weekend per month?
4. This is not shift work, but is seeing 3-7 pt./day in their homes or senior living facilities. You will be driving from patient home to patient home & most patients will be close together but sometimes you may have to drive 20-40 minutes to reach a patient’s home, therefore; about half your day will be spent driving. Traveling is part of your salary plus you will get additional pay for mileage, but I want to make sure that you are fine with traveling as that is an integral part of home health?
5. Home Health is paid for by Medicare, and Medicare requires nurses to fill out a document called OASIS when starting any patient on services. The OASIS document is computerized, but in paper form is equal to a 38-page questionnaire, and then a lesser number of pages to update it for recertification and discharge. So, there is a lot of paperwork in home health– are you going to be fine with that?
6. What times and days could you do a video interview (It’s done via Zoom which is like Skype, and can be done on your phone or computer)?
7. A Flu vaccine and a COVID-19 vaccine are required for this position. Do you have or are you willing to get a Flu vaccine and a COVID-19 vaccine if offered a position?
8. Your total years experience as a nurse will be used to calculate your salary. If you were an LVN prior to your current discipline, please be sure this is reflected on your resume or provide me with the information. Please include the month/year you started and ended at each major or applicable job, what your title was, and what type of work or patient population you worked with.
9. Please tell me about what recent hands-on experience you have doing skilled nursing treatments with subacute medical/surgical patients including complex wound care, medication management, wound vacs, patient education, and/or blood draws. Which of these skills have you done recently, where did you work doing these, and what approximate month/year to what month/year did you have this hands-on experience?
10. What is your email address?
***We will be emailing all Registered Nurse candidates follow-up questions so please be watching your email that you used to apply to this position.
Other Keywords: Hospice, Hospice Services, End of Life Care, End-of-Life, Terminal Care, Terminally Ill, Palliative Care, Registered Nurse, RN, Hospice Registered Nurse, Hospice RN, Visiting Nurse Association, Visiting Nurse Services, VNS, VNA, Home Health Case Manager, Case Manager, Registered Nurse Case Manager, RN Case Manager, RN CM, RNCM, CM, Home Health, Homecare, Home Care, Home Healthcare, Home Health Care, Visit Nurse, Visiting Nurse, Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health RN, Homecare RN, Home Healthcare RN, Home Health Care RN, Home Care RN, Admissions RN, Admissions Registered Nurse, Skilled Nursing Facility, SNF, Healthcare Center, Health and Rehab Center, Rehabilitation Center, Health Center, Acute, Subacute, Sub-acute, Sub Acute, Subacute Nurse, Sub acute care, subacute care, sub-acute care, Skilled Care, Skilled Visits, SNF, Short Term, Long Term, In patient, Inpatient, Emergency Room, Emergency Department, ER, ED, Hospital, Medical Center, float nurse, pool nurse, float / pool nurse, SICU, ICU, MICU, DOU, Intensive Care Unit, Medical Intensive Care Unit, Definitive Observation Unit, Surgical Intensive Care Unit, Critical Care Unit, CCU, Medical Acute Care Unit, Correctional Facility, Prison, Medical Surgical, Medical-Surgical, Medical/Surgical, Med Surg, Med-Surg, Med/Surg, Rehabilitation Hospital, full-time, full time
Expected salary: $56 – 71 per hour
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 23:51:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!