Job title: On Call Registered Nurse Home Health/Hospice – Full or Part Time (5pm-1am)
Company: Pinnacle Rehab Staffing
Job description: We are looking for a full-time or part-time Hospice Registered Nurse (5pm to 1am) for a high paying After Hours / On Call RN position in Home Health Care. The RN will not have a patient caseload. The Registered Nurse will simply be on call and only required to do visits in an emergency. The RN will get full pay no matter how many visits you end up doing. We can consider nurses who can commit to at least 3 shifts a week. For full-time (5 days x 8 hr shift) the pay with the shift differential rate would be between $118,000 to $147,000 per year depending on the RNs years of experience and years in Hospice, plus the nurse would receive full benefits including health insurance that is 100% paid by the company and 6 weeks paid time off. If the Registered Nurse can commit to 5 shifts a week then the RN will be paid a full time salary no matter how many visits they end up doing, as well as receive full benefits. The Part Time RN must pick three of these five counties to cover: San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Alameda and Western Contra Costa Counties. Additionally, the RN must be willing to cover any of the 5 IF the RN covering the other territories is already on a visit and there is an emergency that cannot wait. The Full Time RN must be willing to cover all 5 counties: San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Alameda and Western Contra Costa Counties. This registered nurse position is with a Home Health & Hospice company that has been in business many years, therefore it has stability and longevity. The Registered Nurse does NOT need home health or hospice experience but must have at least one year experience working with adult and geriatric medical / surgical patients in either the hospital, Emergency Room ER / ED setting, hospice, or skilled nursing facility SNF setting. All interested RNs candidates please answer the questions near the bottom.
Some of the Benefits for the Full Time RN position:
- High Paying – $118,000 to $147,000 per year
- Health Insurances– Choice of 3 different plans with 2 different companies, which are 100% paid for the employee by the company!
- Dental 100% paid for the employee by the company!
- Paid time off– 27 days (so 5.5 weeks) in first year and 6.5 weeks after first year, and 7.5 weeks after 5 years!
- Short term disability 100% paid for by the company
- Long term disability 100% paid for by the company
- Retirement Plan with company match
- Electronic charting
- Life insurance– 100% paid for by the company equal to 1x annual salary
- Paid mileage paid at $.58/mile, which ends up being an extra paycheck at the end of the week.
- Continuing education benefit
- Phone provided to employee
AFTER HOURS / ON CALL RN IN HOME HEALTH & HOSPICE REQUIREMENTS: The Registered Nurse does NOT need home health or hospice experience but must have at least one year experience working with adult and geriatric medical / surgical patients in either the hospital, Emergency Room ER / ED setting, hospice, or skilled nursing facility SNF setting. The Part Time RN must pick three of these five counties to cover: San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Alameda and Western Contra Costa Counties. Additionally, the RN must be willing to cover any of the 5 IF the RN covering the other territories is already on a visit and there is an emergency that cannot wait. The Full Time RN must be willing to cover all 5 counties: San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Alameda and Western Contra Costa Counties. You must be registered as a nurse and have a current license in the state. The RN must either be a US Citizen or have your green card. This company requires a Flu vaccine and a COVID-19 vaccine. You may apply for the exemption.
*If you qualify for this position and are interested, please put a note in your application with the following information:*
1. How many shifts a week are you interested in (must be a minimum of 3 a week. 3 shifts/wk qualifies for partial benefits, 4 shifts/wk for full benefits, 5 shifts/wk for full-time salary & benefits)?
2. Are you willing and able to work the 5pm to 1am shift?
3. What days of the week do you prefer to work / are you available to work?
4. What times and days could you do an in-person interview?
5. If you are interested in Full Time please confirm you are willing to cover all 5 counties? If you want Part Time please tell me which counties you are willing to cover (must be a minimum of 3 counties): San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Alameda and Western Contra Costa?
6. Are you willing to do orientation for at least a few weeks on the day shift to start?
7. A Flu vaccine and a COVID-19 vaccine are required for this position unless you have a medical or religious exemption. Do you have or are you willing to get a Flu vaccine and a COVID-19 vaccine if offered a position?
8. Please tell me about what recent hands-on experience you have doing skilled nursing treatments with subacute medical/surgical patients including complex wound care, medication management, wound vacs, patient education, and/or blood draws. Which of these skills have you done recently, where did you work doing these, and what approximate month/year to what month/year did you have this hands-on experience?
9. What is your email address?
***We will be emailing all Registered Nurse candidates follow-up questions so please be watching your email that you used to apply to this position.
Other Keywords: Visiting Nurse Association, Visiting Nurse Services, VNS, VNA, Home Health Case Manager, Case Manager, Registered Nurse Case Manager, RN Case Manager, RN CM, RNCM, CM, Home Health, Homecare, Home Care, Home Healthcare, Home Health Care, Visit Nurse, Visiting Nurse, Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health RN, Homecare RN, Home Healthcare RN, Home Health Care RN, Home Care RN, Admissions RN, Admissions Registered Nurse, Hospice, Hospice Services, End of Life Care, End-of-Life, Terminal Care, Terminally Ill, Palliative Care, Registered Nurse, RN, Hospice Registered Nurse, Hospice RN, Skilled Nursing Facility, SNF, Healthcare Center, Health and Rehab Center, Rehabilitation Center, Health Center, Acute, Subacute, Sub-acute, Sub Acute, Subacute Nurse, Sub acute care, subacute care, sub-acute care, Skilled Care, Skilled Visits, SNF, Short Term, Long Term, In patient, Inpatient, Emergency Room, Emergency Department, ER, ED, Hospital, Medical Center, float nurse, pool nurse, float / pool nurse, SICU, ICU, MICU, DOU, Intensive Care Unit, Medical Intensive Care Unit, Definitive Observation Unit, Surgical Intensive Care Unit, Critical Care Unit, CCU, Medical Acute Care Unit, Correctional Facility, Prison, Medical Surgical, Medical-Surgical, Medical/Surgical, Med Surg, Med-Surg, Med/Surg, Rehabilitation Hospital, full-time, full time, overnight, on call , after hours, part time, part-time, weekend
Expected salary: $118000 – 147000 per year
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 06:22:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!