Job title: Operations Manager – Operations, Operations Management
Job description: We are a PBC with a mission to revitalize capitalism and keep the American dream alive. Since 2016, we have become the largest equity crowdfunding platform. We have aided over 500 small businesses and startups alike, raise enough funds to create the businesses of their dreams. Our total raised earnings have equated to more than $275 Million… even we are blown away by that amount! We’re reversing these trends by funding more deserving businesses across all of America, not solely tech startups in the trendy cities of California and New York. Because of this mentality, we have experienced insane rapid growth and need more rockstars on our team!
What You Will Be Doing
Our dream candidate has the hunger to achieve something great. Experience is not as important. Drive is. You’ll join a startup experiencing rapid growth near the start of it all. You’ll get as much out of the experience as you put into it.
What You Need for this Position
– Organization and attention to detail. We can’t stress this enough. You’ll create the systems that streamlines everything. You must be the person who doesn’t let the balls drop.
– Strong people skills. Sometimes, you’ll be speaking with founders or investors who are angry or demanding.
– Independent problem solver.
– Prioritize efficiently. You’ll be juggling a thousand things at once. Be able to recognize which tasks are most important and get those done.
– Learn quickly. There are tons of details to learn; securities regulations are quite complex. You must be able to absorb and retain a lot of facts quickly; we don’t like answering the same question three times.
– Responsible & accountable. If you say you will do it, you do it.
– Bonus! Extra points for humor; speed of execution at ramp-up; willingness to slog through the mud for up to a few months; and an overarching desire to crush it at whatever you do.
What’s In It for You
– Vacation/PTO: (Unlimited!!)
– Competitive Salary
– Full Medical, Vision, and Dental
– All equipment provided
– Paid Vacations through the company!
So, if you are a Operations Manager with experience, please apply today and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 05:47:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!