Job title: Physical Therapist (PT) Homecare Full-time — Flexible & Great Benefits
Company: Pinnacle Rehab Staffing
Job description: We are looking for a Full-time Physical Therapist (PT) for a very flexible position in home health care. This position offers a lot of flexibility, as the Physical Therapist schedules directly with their own patients, therefore you get to decide when you start and end your day to a large degree, and you can schedule your patients around your own life appointments and events. The pay and benefits for this Physical Therapy position are very generous. This Physical Therapist (PT) position is in the Home Health setting doing homecare visits with adult and geriatric patients. The PT is not required to have home health experience– we will accept Physical Therapists with a year of experience with adults or geriatrics (a year of licensed experience) in any of the following settings: skilled nursing facility SNF, rehab center, healthcare center, outpatient, inpatient, assisted living facility ALF, homecare / home health, adult daycare center, or hospital. This Physical Therapy position is with a homecare company that has been in business many years, therefore it has stability and longevity. All interested Physical Therapist candidates please answer the questions near the bottom.
Some of the Benefits of the Home Health Physical Therapist position:
- Health Insurances– Choice of 3 different plans with 2 different companies, which are 100% paid for the employee by the company!
- Dental 100% paid for the employee by the company!
- Paid time off– 27 days (so 5.5 weeks) in first year and 6.5 weeks after first year, and 7.5 weeks after 5 years!
- Short term disability 100% paid for by the company
- Long term disability 100% paid for by the company
- Retirement Plan with company match
- Electronic charting
- Life insurance– 100% paid for by the company equal to 1x annual salary
- Paid mileage paid at $.58/mile, which ends up being an extra paycheck at the end of the week.
- Continuing education benefit
- Phone provided to employee
- On Call NOT required
- Weekend coverage NOT required
- The pay is $43 to $64/hr depending on experience with the average being $54/hr.
HOME HEALTH CARE PT JOB REQUIREMENTS: The Physical Therapist must have a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy. The Physical Therapist must have a license to practice Physical Therapy in the state. The Physical Therapist MUST either be a US Citizen or have your green card– no exceptions. The Physical Therapist is NOT required to have home health experience– we will accept Physical Therapists with a year of experience with adults or geriatrics (a year of licensed experience) in any of the following settings: skilled nursing facility SNF, rehab center, healthcare center, outpatient, inpatient assisted living facility ALF, homecare / home health, adult daycare center, or hospital.
*If you qualify for this position and are interested, please put a note in your application with the following information:*
1. This is a full time position – Are you willing and able to work full time hours?
2. All therapists are required to cover one weekend a month. You can get days off during the week to make up for it, or get paid extra. Are you willing to over one weekend per month?
3. What times and days could you do an in-person interview?
4. Please tell me how you fit the requirements in the requirements section of the ad?
5. What is your email address?
***We will be emailing all Physical Therapist candidates follow-up questions so please be watching your email that you used to apply to this position.
Other Keywords: Visiting Nurse Association, Visiting Nurse Services, VNS, VNA, Home Health, Homecare, Home Care, Home Healthcare, Home Therapist, Home Visits, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy, PT, RPT, DPT, skilled nursing facility, SNF, rehab center, healthcare center, rehabilitation center, out patient / outpatient, inpatient, assisted living facility, ALF, adult daycare center, hospital, medical center, Full-time, Full time.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Fri, 21 May 2021 22:59:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!