Job title: Senior Data Engineer (Remote)
Company: Kutir Technologies
Job description: Hi
Please check the job description as below and let me know you if you would be interested and available. Please share the resume and your expected pay rate.
Senior Data Engineer
Senior Data Engineer, you will contribute to enhancing and maintaining our data processing and storage pipelines/workflows for external and internal data consumers. You will be a key member of our Data Partnerships team responsible for efficient and highly resilient, high-volume data pipelines. You should have a strong engineering and support background and, more importantly, a desire to take ownership of our data systems and drive to make them world-class.
What You’ll Do
- Design and develop resilient data processing pipelines using a variety of open-source technologies.
- Manage data from ingestion through transformation to delivery, in batch and near real-time.
- Coordinate onboarding of new data customers and support existing data customers.
- Actively monitor the health of the data pipelines and identify opportunities to add or improve automation in data handling.
- Support business customers as they look to answer data-oriented questions in support of business growth.
- Test, harden, and automate new and existing data workflows.
- Participate in rotational on-call support and provide ongoing maintenance of the data infrastructure.
- Be a key member of a fast-growing data team handling massive scale through sophisticated processing and automation.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 4+ years of experience developing and supporting high volume data systems.
- Extensive programming experience: Python/Java preferred.
- Experience in data modeling, writing optimized SQL, and system performance tuning.
- Knowledge and proficiency in the latest open-source data frameworks.
- Experience with AWS-based data-related services.
- Experience evaluating industry trends and technologies.
- Continuous learning to stay up to speed in the fast-moving big data world.
Ph: 510 894 6662
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 23:51:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!