Job title: Senior Hardware Manager
Job description: Stratasys is a world leader in 3D printing!
The purpose of Senior Hardware Manager is to Hire, supervise and develop a cross-functional team of Electrical and Mechanical engineers, technicians and specialists to deliver a high-quality 3D printing products and peripherals on time and in budget.
- Actively participate in x-functional planning, resourcing and risk management through the entire Product Lifecycle
- Partner with software leadership to plan activity and collaboratively research and solve integration issues
- Establish and drive systems and processes for predictable high-quality product development
- Subject matter expertise in Electrical Engineering and/or Mechanical Engineering
- Manage Near and Long-Term Hardware R&D
- Coach individuals on engineering techniques and skills across EE and ME disciplines
- Continually track, asses, risk mitigate and report on HW program status
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent or 5 years in lieu of degree
- 10+ years experience in manufacturing environment (or) in lieu of degree 15+ total years experience in manufacturing environment
- 8+ years experience in supervising or managing a team
- 3+ years expertise with x-functional systems development
- 3+ years experience with Enterprise level Electromechanical Systems Development and NPI
- Six Sigma Belt (green or black preferred)
- Lean Manufacturing Certification
- PMP Certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with industrial 3D printing product development
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT: 20%
Stratasys (Nasdaq: SSYS), headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Rehovot, Israel, is a leading global provider of 3D printing and additive manufacturing solutions. The company’s patented FDM® and PolyJet™ 3D Printing technologies produce prototypes and manufactured goods directly from CAD data for the aerospace, automotive, healthcare, consumer goods and education industries. Stratasys subsidiaries include MakerBot and GrabCAD, and the company operates the digital parts manufacturing service, Stratasys Direct. Stratasys has over 2,000 employees, holds over 1,200 granted or pending additive manufacturing patents globally, and has received more than 30 awards for its technology and leadership.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Stratasys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. All offers of employment with Stratasys, Inc are contingent upon the successful passing of a background check.
Stratasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021 23:16:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!