Job title: TS&A Technology Advisory Senior Manager
Job description: Job Description
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
An Emerging Technologies wizard and experienced technology consulting manager with a track record of building trusted relationships with senior client stakeholders. Your superpower? Helping to guiding Fortune 500 companies through large scale innovative emerging technology solutions and advising senior client executives how to transform and enhance their organization. You do this by defining and implementing solutions that enable emerging technology solutions across Cloud, Data and Analytics, Automation Robotics, AI, multi-speed IT, agile approaches, lightweight architectures, DevOps, APIs etc. ensure speed to market and agility for our clients. You know how to apply technologies to financial services industry use cases to deliver client outcomes. Communication, relationship-building, and deliverable creation skills-check, check, check. You thrive in a team setting where you can use your creative and analytical prowess to decimate problems. And you’re a pro at bringing out the best in teams.
- Trusted advisors to our clients’ C-Suite and create strategies and plans that define how technology should be utilized to enable an organization’s overall business strategy.
- Applies knowledge of best practices to define how technology will shape the overall strategy, governance, organization structure and staffing, architecture and processes to maximize the impact of technology for our clients.
- Maintains knowledge of evolving trends in technology and applies those to develop innovative approaches to deliver value for our clients.
- Identifies the most important client technology issues and maximize business value by conducting rigorous analyses and developing strategic multiyear roadmaps.
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Read more of the job description
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree and business acumen
- Minimum 3+ years scoping and delivering j and innovation technology advisory solutions and services.
- Minimum 3 years of strategy and or advisory consulting experience at a major consulting firm
- Minimum 3 year of experience in any the following areas:
- Cloud Advisory
- Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Agility
- Transformation Management
- Business Case Development and Financial Assessments
Bonus Points if:
- You’re experienced in identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as workflow diagrams, and use cases
- You’re motivated to broadly impact the growth of our business by building high performance teams, shaping and maturing the next generation of our client service offerings, leveraging your network to expand our market presence with clients, fostering collaboration with ecosystem partners, and increasing the visibility of Accenture in the market.
- You possess the intellectual capacity to develop creative, innovative breakthrough solutions.
- You have experience leading large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
- You have a passion for and commercial experience in key technology areas e.g. RPA, AI, Mobility, Cloud, Blockchain, Security, Post-Merger Integration, Digital, Collaboration Tools, Application Modernization, Analytics, etc.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $200,000 – $205,999 and
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.
Locations CA – Los Angeles,CA – San Francisco,WA – Seattle
Location: San Francisco, CA – Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 22:00:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!