After several months of investigation, the Marin County Sheriff’s Office announced Wednesday that a narcotic dealer from Oakland is finally arrested.
Authorities believe that 29-year-old Christian Diaz-Villatoro is selling more than 12 ounces of crystal methamphetamine in Marin County.
Diaz-Villatoro was arrested in San Rafael while trying to sell drugs. In his possession, authorities recovered:
- 2.57 pounds of fentanyl*
- 44 grams of cocaine*
- 143 grams of meth*
- 173 grams of heroin*
- 30 Xanax pills*
- 200 “M30” oxycodone pills*
Authorities also recovered a digital scale and $3,000 in cash.
Diaz-Villatoro was booked into Marin County Jail with the following charges:
- Four counts of possession of meth for sale
- Four counts of transport methamphetamine for sale
- Possession of a controlled substance for sale
- Possession of cocaine for sale
- Transport controlled substance for sale