Despite persevering with issues surrounding COVID-19, many are nonetheless making an attempt to make the perfect of a troublesome scenario for the Halloween vacation by holding protected and socially-distanced (and in some circumstances digital) Halloween occasions. We’ve compiled a listing under of the occasions we have come throughout all through the Bay Area that will help you have a good time the spooky season.
Berkeley: Halloween Fun on Fourth
- Drive by at nightfall for a magical mild present alongside Fourth Street.
- Enter your youngsters’ costume photographs on-line for a particular prize.
Dublin: Picnic Flix Halloween Drive-In Edition
- Drive-in viewing of Hocus Pocus within the Dublin Iceland parking zone.
- Prizes for most-spirited automobiles.
Mountain View: Monster Bash
- Plaza Haunt at Pioneer Park and Civic Center Plaza, that includes spook-tacular shows, boo-tiful photograph stops and startling décor.
Oakland: Halloween Jam at Children’s Fairyland
- Monster Mash Parade at 11:30 a.m. and three:30 p.m. with particular treats for youths at finish of parade.
Oakland: Meow and Howl-o-ween Drive-Thru
- 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. 8323 Baldwin Street
- Kids and pets can cease by and say Howl-O to East Bay SPCA animals and luxuriate in some candy treats.
- Second location in Dublin at 4651 Gleason Drive.
Pleasanton: Halloween Boo-Bash
- Two drive-in films on the Alameda County Fairgrounds
- 5:45 p.m. film: Hotel Transylvania
- 8:30 p.m. film: Sleepy Hollow
Pleasanton: Pirates of Emerson Haunted Theme Park
- Located on the Alameda County Fairgrounds, this yr’s haunted park has transitioned to a drive-thru expertise.
Redwood City: Trunk or Treat Drive Boo
- 12 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Decorated vehicles and tricked-out trunks, I Spy recreation and deal with bag.
- Reservation required.
San Francisco: Sloth-o-ween at SF Zoo
- Guests are inspired to indicate up of their Halloween costumes for a self-guided stroll across the zoo. Features 5 sloth-themed haunted homes.
San Jose: Dead Time Dreams Haunted Attractions
- 7:30 p.m. at Tully Road and Capitol Expressway.
- Immersive open air fright stroll by way of Horror Alley.
San Mateo: Halloween at Par 3
- 5 p.m. youngsters’ costume parade alongside golf course plus goodie luggage.
- 6 p.m. drive-in film: Goosebumps 2
- 9:30 p.m. drive-in film: Halloween
San Rafael: Spooktacular Drive-Thru
- $10 admission per automotive
- 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. at 10 Avenue of the Flags
- Fair meals faves, Halloween goodies and extra courtesy of the Marin County Fair.
Sonoma: Halloween at Cornerstone
- 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Candy stations for youths and fall-themed cocktails for adults at this wine nation market and art-inspired backyard.
Walnut Creek: ALOE-ween on the Garden
- 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Pumpkin scavenger hunt within the backyard, free Halloween skilled digital portraits and extra at Ruth Bancroft Garden.
- Food Drive supporting the Food Bank of Contra Costa & Solano – carry non-perishable/canned meals gadgets.
Woodside: Howl on the Moon at Filoli Gardens
- 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Come in costume and produce a flashlight as you tour the gardens.
- Join in a scavenger hunt and different spooky findings.
Virtual: DogFest Bay Area: Boo! Bark, Brews + Bites
- 3 p.m. – 4 p.m. on-line occasion
- Halloween-themed, canine-centric celebration of canine buddies and heroes.
- Fun canine exercise demonstrations, costume contest, get a pupdate from San Jose Sharks pet Finn and extra.
Virtual: Halloween Hoopla
- 11 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Interactive performances for youths.
- Online costume parade.
Virtual: Once in a Blue Moon Halloween Telescope Viewing
- 9 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. by way of Facebook Live on the Chabot Space and Science Center web page
- Join the dwell stream for a uncommon blue moon viewing. This would be the first Blue Moon on Halloween since 1944.