Now that Halloween has come and gone, we’re staring winter right in the face. But don’t let the cold keep you from displaying your fandom. Plus, it makes the perfect holiday gift.
Winter is officially here. While that might not mean snow, it does mean things are getting colder. But don’t let something silly like chilly weather keep you from showing some love to your team.
Instead, check out FOCO’s cold weather go-to.
Reversible Hoodeez – $55
Imagine your favorite blanket and your favorite hooded sweatshirt merged. That’s what these reversible hoodeez are like. Trust me. FOCO was nice enough to send me one and it’s made leaving the house way more difficult. Nothing is as comfortable as this thing.
As mentioned, it is reversible, so you have two different options. But both of them are incredibly soft. So it’s just a preference thing.
There are multiple options available – NCAA, MLB, NBA, NFL and NHL. One size (overly) fits all.
Seriously, these things are awesome. They’d make a great holiday gift, but make sure you don’t try it on before you wrap it up – because you’ll end up keeping it.
- Dual team-colored design with bold team logo display on front so everyone knows who you’re rooting for on gameday
- Miniature logo on bottom left of front for added team spirit
- Side seam pockets to store some extra fandom
- Team-colored hood so you can block the wind, and the haters
- Reverse side features all-over super soft material so you can enjoy MVP relaxation while you watch the game
- Embroidered team logo patch on left chest of reverse side so you can rep the team no matter how you wear it
- Split hem
- One size fits all, making it perfect for literally any fan
Don’t be cold. Be comfortable!
Happy Holidays, FanSiders!
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.
Nathan Cunningham – fansided.com